If you are struggling, like so many, to find time to care for yourself, JumpStart helps you build a self-care practice that puts you on your to-do list. Engage in a variety of activities and determine which ones work for you. Learn how to create a personalized self-care toolkit that boosts resilience, prevents burnout and helps you re-balance. Consider this a gift to yourself, you deserve it.
- Discover ways to prioritize time for yourself
- Access more calm and less stress using healthy coping strategies
- Recognize what keeps you stuck, and what to do about it
- Create a simple, personalized self-care toolkit to help you de-stress and prevent burnout
- Be supported by other women, whether it’s in person, Zoom or in our private Facebook group (based on which program you choose)
- Learn to find your center, even during challenging times
- Become more self-aware, so you can take meaningful action
Format, Features & Fees:
- 21-Day JumpStart Online: $49 per person
- Online self-paced program, just 15 minutes a day for 21 days. Benefits include the flexibility to complete the program at your convenience, any time of day, with engaging activities, the support of a private Facebook group, and the buddy system (optional, although recommended).
- JumpStart Live: $199 per person
- 4 week program, meets on Zoom once a week for 60-minutes. Benefits include real-time interaction with other participants, group activities, and live Q&A. Two facilitators offer both individual and group coaching, and the option to have ongoing support from your cohorts. Please note, space is limited.
- JumpStart Teams: Custom Quote
- Customized program for groups or cross-functional or in tact-teams from a single organization, based on the needs and challenges of the group.
- JumpStart Retreat: Custom Quote
- 3-day in-person program hosted at a luxury, full-service resort and spa (on hold for now). We plan to resume in Fall 2021! Sign up for our mailing list to stay up to date.
Michelle Burke is a sought-after, highly respected certified coach, facilitator, speaker, author, and CEO of Energy Catalyst Group, a consulting and training company for well-being. Burke’s deep experience and knowledge consulting with Fortune 100 and 500 companies established her as a leading expert in motivating teams and leaders to be fully engaged, energized, and effective. Over the years, she trained thousands of participants to make positive change – inspiring individuals, teams, and leaders to become more mindful and purposeful by shifting negative attitudes and behaviors that get in the way of a thriving workplace and a joy-filled life. Michelle has also devoted her 20+year career and achieved great success in coaching women to be empowered and promoted into leadership roles. Her work continuously garners rave reviews for positively impacting relationships, productivity, and the bottom line. Clients include Stanford University, Disney, HP, Microsoft, Sony Electronics, Northern Telecom, Intel Corp., HTC, Sony PlayStation, Cisco Systems, Snap Inc., and Genentech. Admired for her positive spirit, keen eye, empathy, creativity, and warmth, Michelle enjoys giving back, walking Jadie her dog, cooking, reading, traveling, sports and time with loved ones.
Tina Bocheff brings a wealth of experience to the learning and development space, as well as practical management and leadership expertise. After obtaining a degree in Instructional Technology from California State University, Chico, Tina began her career in corporate training. She worked as an Instructional Designer and Trainer for the Fortune 500 companies Arthur Anderson and Fireman’s Fund Insurance. With her deep interest in organizational development, Tina sought to gain hands-on management experience and spent the next phase of her career in leadership positions in both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, including United Business Media, a global communications company, and Redwood Day School, an innovative K-8 school in Oakland, CA.
Over the years, she gained valuable insights and tools to help build high-performing sales, marketing, and customer service teams that consistently exceeded revenue and service goals while encouraging her teams to maintain a work-life balance. After many years of successfully leading and mentoring team members to be highly functional and productive, she has returned to her passion, learning and development, where she can effectively apply her knowledge to a larger audience. Tina joined Energy Catalyst Group in March of 2019 as a Trainer and Facilitator.
Tina’s management and leadership roles provided her countless opportunities to lead and motivate diverse teams. This rich and varied experience, along with her desire to help employees become more engaged, energized, and effective in their day-to-day work life, makes her a strong and effective trainer. Tina gets great satisfaction from offering practical solutions, tips, and strategies for reducing stress while accelerating productivity.
Outside of work, Tina gets energized by spending time with her husband and sons, walking her dogs in the East Bay hills, cooking, reading, watching movies, gardening, and playing Scrabble with family and friends.